What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Thanks man, he actually just saw his first boat under way...and he was fully prepared to jump in the water after it ! I have to try to be one step ahead of him on situational awareness or he will take me on a ride…. not easy to be a step ahead of a wolf ! lol

Della in her favorite place, besides being on the bed that is.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365884720.228920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365884720.228920.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 202
He can pack ammo but once I tried to put the CZ on him and he bucked like a wild horse lol. He doesn’t mind shooting but he doesn’t want it touching him....He can almost pack half his wieght in ammo.

Thanks LES. She don't look it, but she's 80lbs of Pitbull / Boxer mix. And Oli, that is a beautiful dog!!!

Thanks man !

LES I just picked him up and stepped on the scale and he is 102....not too scientific like the vet but he feels about 100.....

Dude, even a good runner couldn’t do it. They can’t be worn out by a human lol ….a bicycle maybe.
They are all about running forever right down to how they are built…..huge lungs too .

Here's my boy Dodger. This is what you get when you live in an apartment building with a weight limit for your pups.
buja4e4a.jpg

He might not seem like much but he's got a hell of a bite
7upajema.jpg

and enough springs in his legs to bite where it counts...
u4adagep.jpg

And also one hell of a hunter...
ynyvujyp.jpg
u4a8egy8.jpg

Capo•C2C

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052431.133774.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052431.133774.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 129
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052707.430516.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052707.430516.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 129
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052913.409518.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366052913.409518.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 129
oli700 said:
sweet looking dog, I bet he is a hell of a companion
Yes Oli that he is... Don't need a leash for him at all gets along well with dogs of any size not too fond of cats or any animal that scurries anywhere... Must be the small hunter in him... Lol

Capo•C2C

old mossy said:
cute little pup. looks like ppppppppplenty of energy. :)
He was a ball of energy when I got him home from the pound but after almost 2 years he's gotten pretty well accustomed to the apartment life and is easy going, take him to the dog park or dog each though and he's a little rat on speed lol
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks like he's got more than his share of attitude as well... :twisted:
He's definitely got an attitude but it all depends on what he's wearing (collar vs harness, I don't dress him up lol) with a collar he's good and knows he's going out for fun... With a harness the little son of a biscuit prances around like he's a damn prince, it worries me to be seen with him in that mindset so it's collar only from now on. Can't wait to actually purchase a house and get a real dog lol

Capo•C2C