• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got Wood?

That's some super sexy wood rip!

Picked up another WeWOOD watch this afternoon. This one's an "Alpha" in beige made from maple...

I thought this picture was worth sharing.

The 92 laying on our new kitchen island top :cool:

newcamera011_zps6cc00f0f.jpg

Well...I'm thinkin of cuttin into the long block of snakewood this weekend. It's sposta rain all weekend. So It'll be a nice day inside my shop. Not too hot, not to cold.

I also need to mill up some of the spalted rock maple I have. Maybe stabilize some of it too.

It's been too long for me not to be in my shop. But work was demanding for some OT. So....60 hours a week for 2 months is good enough. I'm pooped and need a nap....

Well...I cut up a slice of snakewood out of the log, not the good long block. Here's what it looks like....

NCM_1031.JPG

Not too bad. I do need a new dust collector hose. I bought a used dust collector for $50 from a tag sale that had a dryer hose on it. It collapsed on itself. So I need to go to Woodcraft and get a proper hose. I had snake dust everywhere! Thank god for shop vacs....

Next up....refinishing an old ruger 10/22 that has been beat to snot....

Thanx man...I got the hang of makin the backsides of these now...I actually like these kind and Beretta grips better than makin 1911 grips!
More fun!

NCM_1210.JPG

NCM_1212.JPG

NCM_1211.JPG

NCM_1215.JPG

NCM_1214.JPG

Ruger 10/22 all beat to hell....got my work cut out for me this time.

Back