• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I found you guys from an internet search for Mossberg magazines, and have found y'all to be an incredible resource for information. :shock:

Saltine said:
I saw a post from here on another board I frequent. I was trying to find the part numbers for the walnut furniture on a 930. Mossberg wasn't very cooperative when I contacted them about purchasing said item. It almost turned me off to the company as a whole.

Welcome aboard Saltine!

There are some bad apples in their ranks for sure, but don't give up on 'em. If you have the desire to call back ask for Edna, she's pure awesomeness! Or you could ask to speak with CS supervisor Javier Contreras. Either way they will make sure you are taken care of. I wish we could help, but I can't find any part number info on 930 wood furniture either...

jagco said:
I found you guys from an internet search for Mossberg magazines, and have found y'all to be an incredible resource for information. :shock:

Thanks for the kind words Sir,

We do our best...

I was searching for modification ideas for my 535 turkey thug. (first shotgun) and came across this forum. i quickly realized that i found what i was looking for. every question i had was easily found in a few threads, and answered with detail. I've yet to visit another website for gun advice.

Great to have you aboard Sir!

Glad to see you're able to find the info you need. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help...

Kipster said:
Searched for accessories for 715T. Read a little and decided to register.

Same as this guy, it's a great source of information for my new 715t! I've gotten a lot of use out of this website and I plan on using it quite a bit in the future.

Mine started with an impulse buy of a 500 Tactical. Looked at some YouTube videos, saw some parts I was interested in, and did a Google Review search. That search brought me here. Like others I found what I was and was not looking for. Signed up, and started asking some questions, and got answers (multiple) for each one (very fast too). Then I realized that I could answer questions as well, and jumped in feet first like I do with everything else.

Awesome group of people congregating here! I love the open mindedness and willingness of the members. Best of all No bickering and fighting you see on other forums.

Frank

Glad to have you aboard Sir!

We're glad you found us and we certainly appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experience...

I found the site on google. After I bought the Maverick I was just reading about it and came across this site...

Back