• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Warfare 3

Ok. I just got done with the campaign. Hardened took me a lil while this time and on veteran it took about 2days. Last night at 11:17 pm. Rats. If I hadn't of gotten a late start I coulda finished it at 11:11..on 11/11/11. Oh well close enough. I really liked the ending to it. It was very satisfying. Woo Hoo. Much better ending than Battlefield 3's.

ripjack13 said:
Ok. I just got done with the campaign. Hardened took me a lil while this time and on veteran it took about 2days. Last night at 11:17 pm. Rats. If I hadn't of gotten a late start I coulda finished it at 11:11..on 11/11/11. Oh well close enough. I really liked the ending to it. It was very satisfying. Woo Hoo. Much better ending than Battlefield

Daaaang! That's awesome! So I guess you really are a badass, lol!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Anyone notice that the ACR in-game is stamped Remington, not Bushmaster? I know they're the parent comany and all, but that's kinda wierd...

I saw that early in the adverts...I was hoping for a Mossberg logo somewhere. :(

It'd be nice if the put it in on one of the new map packs as an exclusive gun to the map. like for instance a 590A1 for a cop shop shootout...

John A. said:
Actually, remington was always the one they had planned to supply the military with the short barreled and select fire weapons.

Bushmaster was going to be the one who supplied the civi models.

http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/Firear ... s/ACR.aspx

I'm sort of surprised that a video game maker would've picked up on that, but Cerberus (parent company) should know how to point people in the right direction.

Ah, now that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification Sir. I've been pretty impressed with the weapons in all of the COD games so far. They really do their research on the different weapon systems and apparently work with firearms manufacturers/ military consultants pretty closely. I remember the ACR made its initial debut back in MW2 well before it was available to the public. A little cross-marketing no doubt. The sound engineers do excellent work as well. The mag changes on the P90 in-game sound exactly like when I change mine. It's amazing what they can do in games these days.

I read on google this morning that the game has already surpassed the dollar amount that Star Wars raked in at the box office.

Surely not what the entire star wars franchise has earned in total, but still not bad for the first day or so of its' release.

I can see this game surpasing everything and being number 1 for a long time.

Well..at least untill the next one.

951d4555-2017-43ba-af31-0f058811181a.jpg

i actually saw it during the giants game...shweet.

Edit. and while i am watching it again here, he's looking over my shoulder saying, "if you have a throwing knife you can't have a grenade! that's wrong!"

I'm really pissed that they didn't utilize the "ricochet" mode from MW2. The freakin teamkillers are having a field day. All I play is hardcore search and destroy and theres nothing more frustrating than some jackass shooting an RPG into the ground killing the entire team as soon as the game starts. I've also had teammates kill me as I was planting or defusing a bomb just so they could get the points. I freakin hate that crap! I mean seriously, do these losers really spend $60+ on a game just so they can screw with people?! I don't get it.

Ok, I feel better now...

hmm..i had a friend of mine on xbox who used to do the exact same thing. i gave him the boot. i could only handle so much douchness from him online....

Back