• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

715t 25rd mags

I sold my 715t and have 3 25rd mags left to sell. My question is what are these mags going for? 2 are nib and 1 is used, with only being loaded once

I just recieved my back-ordered mags from chicagogunsmith.com. They were $19.85 each. I see the price went up slightly to $21.12 and they may be on back order again.....in case anyone wants to check them out!

So does anyone know where you can buy spare magazines for the Mossberg Tactical Rimfire Semiautomatic Rifle .22LR? I have searched about 50 sites and have gone to many different stores and can't seem to find them anywhere. Any suggestions?
Thanks
JJ

Bass Pro Shops has had 25 rd mags in stock or a short back order since May. I've ordered from them several times. My last order was just a week ago and they arrived in 5 days.
Pic of my newest 715T. This time a flat top. I had to get another one so I don't have to share with my girlfriend at the range. :D

Attachments

• Mags-sm.jpg
    Mags-sm.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 425
Lucky guy. I have just 1 25 mag and out here in the farmlands of Indiana you got better luck finding bigfoot. Ive looked everywhere with no luck. Cant get lucky on the net either, well no regular prices at least.

DtheBruce said:
Lucky guy. I have just 1 25 mag and out here in the farmlands of Indiana you got better luck finding bigfoot. Ive looked everywhere with no luck. Cant get lucky on the net either, well no regular prices at least.

Keep checking Bass Pro Shops. They do get them in regularly.
www.basspro.com

Yup, Bass Pro. I stopped by the local store about 3 weeks ago just to look around and they had them hanging on the shelf for $29. I picked one up needless to say.

I have a small engineering company. We recently designed a magazine for the AR-15 for a customer. Would there be interest (for the 715T) in A) a high quality 25 or 30 round magazine, B) a high quality mag release mechanism ? I would expect pricing to be similar to original equipment but with superior functionality and durability.

The problems most people have with the 715T are magazine related. The 702 is a great platform but...
I have 11 magazines. Some were good right out of the box. Some I had to take apart and adjust (sanding off edges, etc.). I have three that I cannot load more than 20 rounds no matter what.
I'm not very confident that any of them will last.
If you were to manufacture a magazine I would definitely buy one to test and buy more if it works. If it's at or under the $29.95 MSRP.
The magazine release would be nice if it were available at a reasonable price. That's the other shortcoming of this rifle.
This is a great 22lr rifle I love it. it's a lot of fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Especially as a first gun to a kid.

Back