• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

First shots with my AR wearing my fresh MO hat! (Sorry not sure how to rotate this, looks fine on my pc)

michaelD.jpg

*edited by ripjack13. I fixed it for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanging at the AMRA Harley Drags at Kil-Kare Dragway...LOVE the smell of Nitromethane in the morning...

IMAG0772 (1077 x 607).jpg

IMAG0767 (600 x 338).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the top fuel bikes run on one wheel to the 1/8th mile, which coincidentally is the length of their race. This track doesn't have sufficient overrun to let them run 1/4 mile like most of the rest.

Nice OA. The motorcycle drag guys are something else. I have seen them start to lose it but they never leave off the throttle.

I grew up on drag strips.

When I was 7, I started racing a Suzuki JR50 with wheelie bars as long as the bike. They used to put me up against other rider's tow bikes during intermission. It was a real hoot for the spectators to watch... :lol:

Cool picture

My dad owned a Harley shop and I was part of my best friends brothers drag racing for a while, we pushed his car to the line and got to travel to a couple cool places doing it when I was 19, good times

Yeah, I think racing is probably in a lot of our blood and am surprised that it doesn't show up in a drug test.

MO_HatOnTour_zpsb5553f1c.jpg

One of the lakes we fished last weekend. Reedsburg Dam, Roscommon, MI

Nine pic Mike. Did you catch anything or just pleasure boating?

I see the tip of a rod in the boat.

There is no such thing as just pleasure boating, unless you're only running jug lines or trot lines.

At this lake we caught nothing. We fished another bigger lake and I caught one walleye.

We planned this trip not realizing that it was Bud Bash weekend on Houghton lake. Bud bash is basically everyone and their brother launching their boat, zig zagging all over the lake and finally docking at bar to drink more and cause trouble.

While I didn't go to the Bud Bash , the increased boat traffic on the lake was really bad. I had boats, jet skis and skiers close enough to hit with my bait on several occasions.

It was a fun getaway on the water but the fishing itself sucked. We really need to explore more of the smaller lakes around Houghton so we have more options.

Ka-pow! I am back and I remembered to take the hat with me. Enjoy.....

Outside of the Colosseum

From the arena floor level. The original floor was made of wood and sand to allow for the blood to drain down so what your seeing is the corridors below where the floor would be.

From the 5th level. There were originally 8 levels but only the 5th is the highest remaining and you have to go on the underground guided tour to have access to go up to the top (5th floor).

Very cool bro! Very cool! It looks perfect in that stadium. I bet Maximus would have worn it....
:)

Back