• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

my "new to me" 50cal ammo can

just got a ammo can from work for my ammo storage issues (had them in a back pack) :lol:

now i know its not the best looking, but a little sandpaper, spray paint, and MO stickers it will b awesome.
its big as hell and im sure will accommodate all my ammo storage needs.....
will also be getting a regular size one thats more travel friendly (for the range) :mrgreen:

so what you all think of the 50cal ammo can :?:
AmmoCan_zps7d60772a.jpg

Other that it's not a 50 cal can, it's still a nice can :lol:

Just ribbing you buddy.

Looks more like a 40mm can to me.

Since you apparently only own two boxes of Federal target load shot shells, yes, I think it should have enough capacity for you. ;) Take care. Tom Worthington.

John A. said:
Other that it's not a 50 cal can, it's still a nice can :lol:

Looks more like a 40mm can to me.

what!!! :shock: 40mm r u sure.....
cuz when we shoot our 50cal at work for quals, i have to help drag these heavy ass cans full of lead for our outings. not the most fun part, but the fun begins when you squeez that trigger..... :cool:

unless they have been lying to me all these years..... :lol: ....who knows.

Tom396 said:
Since you apparently only own two boxes of Federal target load shot shells, yes, I think it should have enough capacity for you. ;) Take care. Tom Worthington.
:lol: funny guy that Tom...... :lol:
it was just to show the size of the can :mrgreen: i got 10 more boxes (in my backpack/ammo locker) and a few bulk boxes for my .22's as well.....

you know Tom, i am open for donations to fill it up :D

oli700 said:
You all are wrong, it’s a 20mm

I'm an ammo mod on the internet
Cartman.jpg

damn armorers lying to ppl when they give them stuff :evil:
i stand corrected by the ammo mod!!!
hell, ol mossy even pulled up my can on a website.....way to rub it in :lol:

guess i was mislead in what i got and got caught up in all the excitment of a "free" ammo can and posted without verifying..... next time ill do my homework or ask here first..... i should of known :oops:
but its still pretty damn big. :mrgreen:

stigmata said:

I’m telling you dude, they don’t give these jobs to just anyone…..ammo can ID was my best subject

stigmata said:
oli700 said:

Cartman.jpg

guess i was mislead in what i got and got caught up in all the excitment of a "free" ammo can and posted without verifying..... next time ill do my homework or ask here first..... i should of known :oops:

wasn't trying to rub it in.just wanted to show you. you got a good deal,,,,,FREE.
they have a bunch of good stuff on that web site.

I love surplus, like with everything it seems like it used to be a much better bargain

old mossy said:
stigmata said:
oli700 said:

Cartman.jpg

wasn't trying to rub it in.just wanted to show you. you got a good deal,,,,,FREE.
they have a bunch of good stuff on that web site.

no sweat, i know, just kidding around ol mossy. i know what you meant bro. :cool:
but i did get a steal, didnt i. :lol:
like that site too.....incase i need more!!!

oli700 said:
stigmata said:

I’m telling you dude, they don’t give these jobs to just anyone…..ammo can ID was my best subject

:lol:
i will definetally run my next ammo can by you first......glad we have an ammo mod here, this is the best forum ever.

Congratz! :D I got a New (to me and manufactured) 50cal from my Fiance as an early Christmas Gift :)
Ammo cans are the greatest! Store anything and everything that will fit in one!!

I must also say, +1 too getting a Mossberg sticker for it ;)

ammocan.jpg

Back