• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, Death Count at 158 and Rising

Well finally some sense from our Californian Reps!...God bless you ma'am.

That's both nonsensical and blasphemous speech, sir! :rolleyes: ;) Neither of those statements should be used in the same paragraph as Dying Fartstein! You REALLY need to rethink your gushing praise of this person as she will NEVER be deserved of such... This is a woman who has been NRA "F" rated for the entirety of her career, yet had/has a carry permit and/or body guards--she is a true hypocrite. Visit the following links to see why she will never make it to heaven: HuffPo article LINK Political Position Wiki LINK US Senate page on Assault Weapons LINK. This is the person that helped introduce the onerous "crime bill" of 1994 that prohibited things like pistol grips, bayonet lugs, flash hiders and hi-cap magazines for 10 years. And the list of her discomplishments goes on and on...

What I REALLY suspect, is that her Cartel constituents in the many "sanctuary cities" in CA don't want any competition when the SHTF... :rolleyes:

I don't mean to bust on you Cadd, but she who shall not be named is not one to be praised on a gun owner's forum--EVER! :(

Attachments

• notfein1.jpg
    notfein1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 7
  • notfein2.jpg
    notfein2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • notfein3.jpg
    notfein3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 7
Very good satire/editorial I found that was written by an Iraqi civil rights activist. You may not get it if you have never watched Monty Python movies:
Faisal Saeed Al Mutar
[URL='https://www.facebook.com/faisalsalmutar/posts/906729506085781']November 15 at 7:27pm ·
It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.
It's like a bad Monty Python sketch:
"We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."
"No you didn't."
"Wait, what? Yes we did..."
"No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."
"WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."
"No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."
"Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."
"Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."
"What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"
"Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."
"Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."
"No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."
"OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?"
[/URL]
https://www.facebook.com/faisalsalmutar/?fref=nf

. . . I don't mean to bust on you Cadd, but she who shall not be named is not one to be praised on a gun owner's forum--EVER! :(

OK, ok, I'm not gonna marry her! :eek:
...nor vote for her.

But after all these years she FINALLY said something right!

(I must have still been in shock when I posted that.)

OK, I didn't read it all but I think this is the crux of the biscuit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act

"The Act created the position of U.S. Coordinator for Refugee Affairs who was now responsible to the president for the development of overall U.S. refugee admission and resettlement policy".

So he's working for the president, which is the same thing.

sorry, didn't make it past:

"was signed by President Jimmy Carter on March 17, 1980 and became effective on April 1, 1980"

Kinda ironic on many levels.

I wonder just who is U.S. Coordinator for Refugee Affairs?

sorry, didn't make it past:

"was signed by President Jimmy Carter on March 17, 1980 and became effective on April 1, 1980"

Kinda ironic on many levels.

I wonder just who is U.S. Coordinator for Refugee Affairs?
Joseph E. Langlois
His bio: http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/leade...r-refugee-asylum-and-international-operations

Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate
Leadership
Joseph E. Langlois is the Associate Director of Refugee, Asylum and International Operations (RAIO).
What we Do
We provide immigration, protection and humanitarian services for people who are:
  • Fleeing oppression, persecution or torture;
  • Facing urgent humanitarian situations; and,
  • Best served in our international offices, such as military members who are serving overseas and permanent residents who need replacement documents to return to the U.S.
We protect national security, combat fraud, and prevent ineligible individuals from immigrating to the U.S. through careful screening, vigilant reviews and sound adjudications.
Locations
Our global presence includes:
  • Offices in Washington, D.C., including headquarters components and the refugee corps;
  • Two domestic offices that adjudicate overseas applications not requiring interviews;
  • Twenty-five international offices;
  • Eight domestic asylum offices; and,
  • An office in Miami that provides resettlement and orientation benefits to Cuban and Haitian parolees.
Our officers travel abroad to assist refugees and domestically to adjudicate asylum benefits.
Organization
RAIO is made up of three divisions:
The Refugee Affairs Division provides resettlement benefits to people who are outside their countries and cannot or are unwilling to return to their homes because they fear serious harm.
The Asylum Division manages the U.S. affirmative asylum process, which allows individuals who are already in the U.S. (or at a port of entry), to remain here because they have been persecuted or fear persecution. The individual must not be in removal proceedings to apply under affirmative asylum procedures.
The International Operations Division, with offices around the world, is the face of USCIS abroad. These offices reunite families, enable adoptive children to come to join permanent families in the U.S., consider parole requests from individuals outside the U.S. for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit, and provide information services and travel documents to people around the world.
RAIO Training Programs and Materials
Our success depends on a well-trained workforce. With this goal in mind, Refugee, Asylum and International Operations (RAIO) has developed comprehensive training programs for its officer staff. The RAIO Directorate level training branch develops training materials and conducts training for all officers new to RAIO on topics that are common to all officers. Most of the lesson plans used at the "RAIO Combined Training" are available to the public at this link: RAIO Combined Training Lesson Plans.
In addition, each RAIO division has its own training section, responsible for job-specific training for their officers. Most of the Asylum Division's training materials are available to the public. Asylum Division Lesson Plans.

http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/direc...ylum-and-international-operations-directorate

I should add, the last time we had Libs in power...they would not go into Iraq with the U.S. They only committed to Afghanistan and wouldn't go further.
Looks like our new PM Trudope (as he's being referred to by some) is going to keep his promise and pull our F18's out of the war against ISIL.

It's still early days yet and things may change. But it doesn't look good. I cannot fathom why we would pull out now...seems a slap in the face to our allies. I know we aren't contributing the same amount of sorties as others...but it's better than not.

As a side note, the RCMP / CFP (Canadian Firearms Program) has announced today that they are making the .50 Beowulf magazine a "prohibited device" because the Beowulf is apparently based off the 5.56. The Beowulf mag will allow for 5-6 .50 cal rds and some 11-14 5.56/223 rds as opposed to the 10rd legal max.

So, they've done it again...made law abiding gun owners into criminals with the stroke of a pen. And so we go into the long dark Liberal-Moria again. Anyone interested in reading a bit of the history of the CFP and how we wound up in this liberal, bureaucratic nightmare some nearly 2 decades ago....see this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Canada

Welcome to The Land of Outlaws and Action Heroes.
(Possibly) coming to a theater near you.

The irony is that we may get to be both.

BTW, new citizens have to take an oath, right? Pledge allegiance and such?

What do these Syrian invaders....errr...ummm...immigrants have to swear to?

Anything at all I wonder?

From what I'm hearing on the radio, the vetting process is pretty lame.

Heard on the radio today the obummer is making gun control his priority for the remainder of his term. Nice deflection to pull everyones attention to another hot button topic and away from the refugee issue. Every time things get too intense they divert to another crisis

He's trying to tell America "who we are" when he's been fighting "Who we are" (while yet taking advantage of who we are!) his whole political life.

"Presidents [sic] Obama insists that 'slamming the door' on Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS would be a betrayal of American values.

Ya gotta make a judgement call here Mr Prez.
That's not the only American Value in question.

There's this American Value called Common Sense.
And one called Self Preservation.
Then there's Protecting Our Families.
Insuring Domestic Tranquility.
Securing the Rights of Liberty...
(I could go on and on...)

How many of our kids got hurt in the last terror bombing?
How many Syrian gentlemen would you be willing to leave behind to bring them back?
How many 3 year old Syrian babies would you leave behind to bring those dead American kids back?

Everything you do demoralizes the American People.
It's an evil thing to do.
You have made yourself the President of Evil.

My wife read something to me that someone had posted about this in the last few days.

We don't lock our door because we hate everyone outside.

We lock our door because we love everyone inside.

On a sidenote, I have refrained from getting my CCW license for years.

I spoke with a friend of mine this evening who is an CCW instructor and he bumped me up to be in his next class.

"I reiterated to my fellow governors my belief that when we give into fear and hatred the terrorists win," said Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin, a Democrat who said he had faith in the screening process.

OK, we're afraid and hateful.
The terrorists have won.

When does the counter-offensive start?

Or do we all just surrender now Peter?

France renewed it's commitment to accepting 30,000 Syrian refugees.

Well.... there you have it. When you divide by zero you in fact get potato.

When the next tragedy happens in France... I wont GAF. Reaping what you sow and all that agriculture.

Back