Post Your EDC Blade

Discussion in 'Knives' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Djcala

Djcala .223 Supporter

Thanks il give them a look.
  2. mic214

mic214 .410

For several years I was carrying a Benchmade 710 "McHenry Williams axis lock folder. I ended up passing it on down to my some a while back:

[​IMG]

I ended up replacing it with a Benchmade 940 "Osborne" axis lock:

[​IMG]
    John A., Djcala and Elbert Garrett like this.
  3. DarkPassenger308

DarkPassenger308 .410 Supporter

I just picked up an ESEE-4 to compliment my dedicated Junglas for camping. I kinda regret not getting the ESEE-3 and using it for an EDC. The 4 is just a little too big. Still easy enough to carry, but I think the 3 would be ideal around town. Good excuse to buy another ESEE, right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ripjack13 and Djcala like this.
  4. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Esee is nice. Easy to change out the scales on em. I'm good at it now....
  5. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

I don't own any knives from Damascus steel and I really would like to have one. I looked at a whole lot of inexpensive ones for sale that are probably made in Pakistan out of old cables and chains. Anyhow I started a thread just for Damascus steel.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  6. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

The old jackknife was my everyday carry blade back in the 70s and the shiny new one is my new one for informal situations.
    20170717_224017_resized_1.jpg
  7. DarkPassenger308

Is that a 3-dot 110? I have one too. I'm the original owner. Soooo glad I was never stupid with it as a teenager and lost or sold it!

8. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

No it is a two dot from about 1975.
    DarkPassenger308 likes this.
  9. DarkPassenger308

Here's my two dot 111 Classic from 1988. Purposefully crummy photo so it doesn't show my first and last name in the engraving.

[​IMG]

10. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ .308 Supporter

Mine has some engraving on it but it doesn't really show up in the photographs I posted.

It's not really very good and I'm thinking that the new knife will stay the way it is and the old 110 will get re-customized.

They have changed the rivet arrangement on the new 110 by adding a rivet, and that upsets my plan for customizing which was based on the old scale pattern.