• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Itsricmo said:
AK That looks like an awesome project shotty!
From what I can see, the bluing looks perfectly fine.

Thanks man! You know, right now the bluing matches it's age, so it looks "worn" but it works. We'll see if I decide to reblue it, for now I'm just gonna shoot it some... see what kind of MOPOB (Minute of pissed off bear) I can get out of her :D

Don't you do it!

Wear on a blued finish is sexy. If you re-blue that thing you'll be pissed off after...

AK i have to agree with LES, she looks right out of the old west. love it. :D

Sexy is good...I like sexy. And that...looks sexaaayyy.

My 870

Well everyone picked up a new toy today.

This gun will be my skeet and trap gun. My 500 is dedicated for HD.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226830.566425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226830.566425.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 245
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226841.484053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226841.484053.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 245
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226852.542027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368226852.542027.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 244
Re: My 870

,,,congrats on your new remmy. how long is that barrel? goose gun. :)

:shock: It's a remmy...

She looks great though! Hope those clays die quick and destructively!

aksavanaman said:

Lol yes it is. I can't knock another brand with out trying it first. One thing on the remmy that is going to take getting used to is the action release

Ivannahumplot said:
aksavanaman said:

Lol yes it is. I can't knock another brand with out trying it first. One thing on the remmy that is going to take getting used to is the action release

That's what I said when I set my 870 aside for a 500. LOL Both are great guns. I've put 1000's of rounds through mine without an issue. We have another forum www.RemingtonOwners.com if you want to check in over there to get more info on this model.

MikeD said:
We have another forum www.RemingtonOwners.com if you want to check in over there to get more info on this model.

Holly Crap... it was like another dimension over there... the same...but not quite the same. I even saw other versions of MikeD, Dan and Shooter13... weird!

MikeD said:
Ivannahumplot said:
aksavanaman said:

That's what I said when I set my 870 aside for a 500. LOL Both are great guns. I've put 1000's of rounds through mine without an issue. We have another forum www.RemingtonOwners.com if you want to check in over there to get more info on this model.
I tried registering on that site yesterday and I kept telling me I had to use a valid email address when I was

^ PM me the e-mail address and the username you want to use and I'll set up your account for you...

illl have to remeber to post pics of my dual h&r's in 12ga.

i want to get one nickle plated and one gold plated.

i cut them down to 26.5" overall and 19" barrels so they are ny legal

OK this could go in a couple of different category’s - I just picked up a Savage M24 .22/20Ga single shot rifle - shotgun. It has a serial number starting with "f". Don't know much about it but it’s cool. I will post pictures soon - anybody know anything about them?

-Joe

Back