• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

Why not? They do the same for "may-he-co" thanks to Attorney General Holder only they're not going to fight the drug cartels there, they're going TO the drug cartels.

We all know that laws don't apply to lawmakers or those appointed by politicians. Only to everyone else.

Ask anyone in Washington and you'll get the same answer if you don't believe me.

tumblr_mgo9emaM9k1s2jx30o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgo83uma3u1s2jx30o1_400.jpg

Yup.

Us regular folk would do a 10-20 year stretch in a federal pen for doing the same things these elected officials do on a daily basis...

Here's my SIG P238 and a P6. They're great pistols. The 238 is my wife's and the P6 is mine.
The P238 has a set of Altamont grip panels on it. They're so much thinner than the stock aluminum grips that came with it. We swapped out the springs on it with a complete set from Wolff. A solid improvement in reliability and longevity.

I'm not a smith, so I'm looking for some advice on the following problem with my Sig 1911-22.

Lately, feeding from the magazine has been less than reliable, so a little while ago I took a very close look at it, and it appears the next bullet up is hanging on the front of the magazine -especially with hp's. I'm thinking I need to take a small round file to that area and bevel it a bit so the nose of the bullet doesn't hang up. Does this sound reasonable?

Here's a pic of the problem:

sigmag.jpg~original

Try cleaning the magazine. My M&P22's mags get VERY dirty after only 50 rounds.

I clean it (gun and mags) after every shoot. Anyway I did a little filing on the mags and ran a box thru with no problems, so it shouldn't be a issue anymore.

Sig recommends Hi-v ammo for this pistol. And up to today, that's all mine would reliably cycle. I've put about 300rds of CCI Hi-v thru it. Lubed it up with Hornady One-shot a couple weeks ago, and today ran a couple mags of ELEY Sport std velocity without a hiccup. Lesson here is that this gun needs a few hundred rds to settle in and a good lube to run std. velocity .22.

I saw a Scorpion 4.25 for $650 locally and almost snagged it up but want an SP2022 like TSX has but in Black. 9mm round count is superior to 45acp firepower personally.. I do love me a 1911 though!!

FN FNX 9mm is on my list too

Edit for accuracy lol.. having troubles..

$650 is a steal on a Scorpion. That would be a great 1911 to have. I almost bought one for a little less than $1k, went back to get it and it was gone.

Back