• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

Re: Got SIG?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I walked in to my LGS to have my first SIG ordered last year and that's when the SCAR 16s jumped off the wall and into my arms. Alas no SIG in my life yet, but there's a P220 Elite Stainless in my future...

This photo keeps me awake at night...

Ordered my P220 Elite Stainless this aftenoon!!!!!!!!

Hope to have it in my hands sometime next week and I'll be sure to post up pics. I'm CRAZY excited...

Is it just me or did you go into the LGS with the intent of ordering the Sig and just happened to walk out with the .357 Desert Eagle as well? :eek: :shock: :eek:
The timing of your 2 posts is very coincidental. ;)

Yup,

That's EXACTLY how it happened! They've got an uncanny habit of always having something irresistable behind the counter everytime I walk in ready to spend money. I was gonna order this P220 last year, but when I walked in to order it there was a SCAR 16s on the wall staring at me. I left with that instead...

That's awesome! LOL! I have went into the LGS to buy 9mm ammo and walked out with the 9mm ammo, a .45 cal pistol, a holster, mag carrier, extra mag, .45 cal ammo :lol: so I know exactly how it is!

Just picked up my P220 Elite Stainless. Ain't she a beauty!!!

This pistol feels amazing and fits my hand like a glove. I'm really looking forward to heat'n it up this weekend.

I have always liked stainless steel and wood grips. It just looks very classy. The black controls and mag base give it a nice contrast. Does it have Siglites too? Overall a very nice pistol! Congrats!

Thank you Sir,

A stailness pistol with wood grips always makes my eyes glass over. Yes, it does have SIGlites too...

Oh wow, I can’t wait to hear how it shoots. I was playing with one yesterday. I love that decocker placement and they feel in just sweet. Nice nice nice

Thanks oli,

I'll be sure to post up a full range report this weekend after I take it out. I've got a 250rd bulk pack of Remy UMC ready to go...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Just picked up my P220 Elite Stainless. Ain't she a beauty!!!

This pistol feels amazing and fits my hand like a glove. I'm really looking forward to heat'n it up this weekend.

Took her out this morning for a first run. It was 25 degrees outside and I could barely feel my fingers. Didn't get more than 50 rounds through it before I called it quits, but I was VERY impressed with the pistol. It shoots incredibly smoothe and was dead nuts on target. Here's one of my better groups at 25yds...

Looks like she's a keeper!

Oh man it shoots as good as it looks! Looks like you both did you part well. I hope I get that from my new one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAhcU_NfYQA&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/youtube]

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thanks oli, I hope so too.
no such luck for me at 25 yards...not even that Sig could overcome my amount of pistol shooting suck.....I intend to do something about that if I have to shoot 10000 rounds to get that good. I am a natural rifleman but have to work at pistols

I'm the complete opposite.

I grew up shoot'n pistols from a very young age, mainly my Pop's 1911 and his old German SIG P226. You pick up a LOT of good habits when you're being taught by a retired Ranger Capt. :D

He carried a 12ga in combat and always preferred the boomsticks over rifles, so we didn't do a whole lot of rifle shoot'n. It's taken me several years and several thousand rounds to claim that I'm a halfway decent shot with a rifle...

Back