• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

A short retrospect of the modularity of the P250.
By Brian
FS frame with SC slide
7052688809_e46cfb2f03_b.jpg

FS frame C slide
7054062821_0fd6d920aa_b.jpg

FS and C as sent from the factory.
6928485455_5d8a0bd285_b.jpg

SC from the factory, W/ C mag and X-grip mag extension.
6908056746_fcab1de391_b.jpg

Sadly I don't have any mag's for the SC, Yet...

FS and SC size difference
6908059122_bbc5bf3391_b.jpg

FWIW, I have shortened both of my FS frames as I saw fit, People have done the same for the C for fit the SC.
Why you may ask? well more ammo! :twisted:
The FS mag holds 17+1, C holds 15+1 and the SC holds 12+1

Enjoy :mrgreen:

*legend.
FS = Full Size
C = Compact
SC = Sub-Compact

Very nice. I have all 3 sizes as well, but have not started messing around with swapping out frames. Mine are all stock, just paid to have Siglites put on all of them and swapped in a short trigger for the SC 9mm that my wife has.

Very cool SGT...and just look at all those Mossberg's....!!

+1 rep for your service sir...

Thanks very much. My first shotgun was an SKB M-7300 20 gauge, but my first 12 gauge was a Mossberg 500! :D I got it at 18 as a boot camp graduation present from my father and still have it.

6918494755_1c00300875_z.jpg
6258778662_1781ced068_z.jpg
6030815950_f69f42f828_z.jpg
Here is a before and after of my P250 sc, I got a compact frame and cut it down to fit the subcom slide. Now I have a rail and 3 extra rounds with the compact mags. Also one with the G22, Mingaa are we hanging out in the same gs, we both have the same taste in shooting irons. :eek:

I was about to comment on the consistent P250 + G22 pairing, but you beat me to it. Again, great lookin pair...

Here's a little better look at my Sig 250C setup. It's in the bedroom safe as the #2 go to gun - supposed to be handed to my wife but she remains squeamish around 22s. Me "call 911 and shoot anyone that does not look like me - and please put on your glasses..." Only half kidding but pulling a trigger on an intruder would come MUCH harder for her than for me. The Sig does get the occasional walk about town or ride in the car. Fat as it is with a good belt the Fobus does hold it tight to the body and at a good angle for a low print factor. :D

7067961211_2b630829fb.jpg

I carry my P250C .45 in a setup very similar to yours. Mine is probably just a smidge wider in the grip because of the .45, but not much. I can conceal under a loose sweatshirt, but I think a polo shirt will be pushing it. I need to invest in a good IWB holster like a Crossbreed or Theis.
Good pic BTW.

tcecil88 said:
I carry my P250C .45 in a setup very similar to yours. Mine is probably just a smidge wider in the grip because of the .45, but not much. I can conceal under a loose sweatshirt, but I think a polo shirt will be pushing it. I need to invest in a good IWB holster like a Crossbreed or Theis.
Good pic BTW.
Thanks for the good words. Photoshop is a great help!

I'm a pretty, erm, sturdy guy at 6' and 260 I've tried a lot of IWB options and found that for long term carry a single stack gun (or a slim gun - most of which are single stack) increased my comfort to the point that I could carry all day. My jobs really dictate zero detection. I have a Hume leather IWB for my Kahr CW9 that pulls duty most days BUT I still do have a Hume leather IWB that I got my Glock 22 which I can carry for a few hours before I get antsy with it. I also found that the IWB with larger guns sometimes projected at unwanted angles and actually printed pretty bad compared to something like the Fobus, Blackhawk, diSantis etc. I never did buy an IWb for the Sig. I reflected on the M&P compact in 40 that i liked but resold because I was looking for that long term IWB gun!

I am right there with you, brother. 5'10 and 260 lbs. of plain old bulk. It is pretty easy for me to hide my P250SC IWB @ 4 0'clock, but I am forever fidgeting and tugging at my pants. If I am doing that, I might as well open carry.

My two newest Sigs.
Sig 226 Stainless Elite
226elite-sse-1-1.jpg

My wifes 226 Tac Ops, bought it for her as our 28th anniversary gift.
Sig226TacOps-1-1.jpg

:shock: OOooooooh, VERY NICE!!!

I love the Elite Stainless Series and that Tac Ops looks like a beast. Congrats on the new shooters...

Back