• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

oli700 said:
Man LES, you know I love MOST all guns. But I really tried to give hi point a chance....I couldn’t like it as hard as I tried. The feel, the super thin trigger. I can totally do fugly.....but it’s got to perform and feel at least decent doing it.. That being said they have good CS and it does shoot bullets so cool. A lot of folks that need a gun have one thanks to hi point.....

They might be fugly to me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I have heard the same thing about Glocks and how odd ball looking they are. But I have never had a failure with my Glocks and I have never seen that Hipoint of his fail either. My Glock does weigh about 50 lbs lighter than his Hipoint.

Just want to remind everyone drooling over all these beautiful Sigs, don't forget about the Sig SP2022. I have the 9mm and its amazing. Super easy to shoot, and clean. By far the most accurate and reliable handgun I've ever had the pleasure to own / shoot. Not a single malfunction in over 2500rds and I've used every cheap ammo you can imagine. If you always wanted a Sig, but couldn't afford it like me, then definitely go find a SP2022. Less than $500 most places and if you look around you can find'em less than $400. If you can catch them in stock Academy & Palmetto State Armory has them at $399. Most people I talk with think the low price means its junk and not a true Sig, but I promise it is 110% Sig & worth every penny! When I get a chance I'll post pics.

Saw on at my LGS this afternoon.

Pretty sweet guns for the money. Lookin forward to the pics...

Here's a couple pics of my SP2022 sorry the quality is NOT good. Camera on phone use to be great, sucks now!!!

Attachments

• DYLS CAMera 007.JPG
    DYLS CAMera 007.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DYLS CAMera 003.JPG
    DYLS CAMera 003.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 71
I still love my Sp2340, I just need to get out an shoot it more.
I figure I have a couple thousand rounds through it, but that's not much considering I have had it since 1999.
It would be nice to locate a laser for it, Oh well, maybe I will find one some day...

521mike said:
Here's a couple pics of my SP2022 sorry the quality is NOT good. Camera on phone use to be great, sucks now!!!

Your phone camera may not suck, you may just need more light and a steady hand :mrgreen:
Looks good though, congrats!

Nice! I want to get a can for my 9mm Sig P250 one of these days. Looks good! I like the grips on you P226.

tcecil88 said:
Nice! I want to get a can for my 9mm Sig P250 one of these days. Looks good! I like the grips on you P226.

I would say start now, my wait was just under six months using a gun trust. Plenty of talk about removing the ability to use gun trust in near future. That change would require local law to sign approval paperwork with photos, fingerprints before sending to BATF. That would add even more time to the process. Here in Clark county the sheriff will neither sign or deny the paperwork so if you don't have a gun trust you basically can't apply for class III stuff and they can say they never denied you which is kinda true but not.

I love it megawatt!

I was just out in the back yard doin some plinkin with my suppressed .22lr. How d'you like the SWR?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I love it megawatt!

I was just out in the back yard doin some plinkin with my suppressed .22lr. How d'you like the SWR?

Worth the wait, especially when I told myself expect the call in June so it was a little early. Its my first 9mm can so I can't compare it to others but it functioned flawlessly with the P226 right out of the box. Shooting thru the can (aiming) is easy with the sig night sights, they almost clear the to of the can.

Very nice!

I'm glad it doesn't interfere with your sight picture too much. How is it on sound suppression?

Sig night sights. I could easily shoot in indoors with no ear protection if things went bump in the night as far as suppression.

Back