• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smith & Wesson

looks like it will do the trick !

Better sell that Sig and get a Glock....no hammer. I bet you could CC a G20 no problem, with that god like physique lol....now that your a serious pistoleer don't forget how to roundhouse kick people in the face !

lol god like physique…. feeling like budda lately. Been 8 weeks since I have been seriously training. Still can't run without my thumb going numb about 8 minutes into the treadmill. I did lose 5 pounds the past 2 weeks using the bike and elliptical. But that's so damn boring.

Well as expected there are Zero credible gunsmiths here on Long Island NY. Nobody will take on the task or have the skills to file and install a big dot on the 642.

I took some white out to the front sight to make the top post more visible for proper sight alignment.

Ankle carry holster comes in tomorrow. Got some quick strips today. Pretty cool. Takes some practice.

Looking to hit the range again this weds. Get in another 50 rounds or so.

Yeah. I was debating speed loaders. But the size and bulk relating to my method of carry I felt a quick strip was more than adequate. Of course I've been known to reverse course on things on several occasions.

Yeah. I was debating speed loaders. But the size and bulk relating to my method of carry I felt a quick strip was more than adequate. Of course I've been known to reverse course on things on several occasions.

Good point.

Not exactly worried about bulk with my snubbie. Of course, it weighs in at 39.6 oz. on its own...

How about,,,,

1. [paste:font size="4"]Coliseum Gun Traders Ltd
    1180 Hempstead Bethpage Turnpike
    Uniondale, NY
    (516) 481-3593

[paste:font size="4"]L I Outdoorsman
    434 Sunrise Hwy
    Rockville Centre, NY
    (516) 678-5554

[paste:font size="4"]Long Island Shooting Center
    130 Freeman Ave
    Islip, New York
    (631) 665-7011

[paste:font size="4"]Michael Britt Incorporated Google+ page
    89 Mineola Blvd
    Mineola, NY
    (516) 248-2010

[paste:font size="4"]Camp-Site Sport Shop Inc
    1877 New York Ave
    Huntington Sta, NY
    (631) 271-4969

[paste:font size="4"]Benson Gun Shop
    53 Middle Country Rd
    Coram, NY
    (631) 736-0065

[paste:font size="4"]Valastro Intl. Tactical Academy Inc
    79-63 Myrtle Ave
    Glendale, New York
    (718) 366-9010

Colesium are a bunch of crooks as are Bensons. Campsite which I visited today wouldn't even entertain the idea. LI shooting center are highly renowned for horrible service. I'm pretty sure I'm not traveling to Rockville center to get sights put in but I could call them. I'll give mineola a call tomorrow. I'm actually in the area the next 5 weeks for work. Gracias.

Happy day. Wife got her license and my desantis apache ankle holster came in today.

Carries 1000x better than the remora and the calf support strap really makes it ride just right. Wore it for about an hour and forgot it was there.

Pics later I'm getting PT right now.

13095531643_2faa1f0462.jpg

Now you see it….

13095532683_94273b4182.jpg

Now you don't.

It's even very comfortable to wear without socks. Impressive. Most impressive.

Edit:

Gratuitas Monkey Sheet Shot

I have he same gun essentially (442) and I love it. And I picked up a couple of 5 Star speed loaders that work great.

Back