• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Springfield Armory...

on the CZ its the decocker and tritium sights.....the standard SP-01 is a safety and standard 3 dot sights

Springfield Armory 1911A1 Series 70 Gov't with upgrades/enhancements is effin awesome..............

My brother has an XD .45 compact. It's surprisingly soft shooting for its weight and size, nice accuracy too. I've been very impressed with it. I have a 1st generation HS2000 which was the XD 9 before Springfield snatched up the brand.

hs2000007.jpg

I just picked up this XDs-9 this week, & have been to the range twice.

This is a snappy little gun & shoots a bit better after some exercise.

I've only put 25 rounds through it though.

20160102_203715-1_resized.jpg

This gun was a bit sticky when new, but has been cleaned and oiled & working great now.

My SA XD9 Subcompact. I... LOVE this gun. I wish they let the XDM into Cali I'd get one of those too.

I picked up an XD40SC slide to swap back and fourth on my XD9SC receiver/body. I'm waiting on a 9 round XD40SC magazine to come in and I'll go test it out. I've read that your able to swap slides easily with no mods needed so i had to try it.
PhotoGrid_1452276516716.jpg
I did install a PRP competition spring in it since I had it left over from the drop in kit I bought a wile back. I'm thinking about buying the 357 barrel next. Im not doing it for any particular reason, this is just for fun with a bonus of being able to shoot what ever ammo is available.

PhotoGrid_1452276516716.jpg

ricksone, I remember before the PRP trigger bar came out.

I was one of the firsts (if not the first) to realize how to limit the trigger bar to "fix" the xd trigger back in late '06. If you can dig far enough in the archives at xdtalk, you'll find the pics and discussion on it. I had an opportunity to patent it, but didn't have the extra $10,000 laying around to do so.

I was also the first to make an extended slide release for the xd as well.

On an unrelated note, I also have a storm lake 9mm conversion barrel and magazine for my xd40 tactical. The 40 cal and 357 sig magazines are the same.

I might have preferred the .40 cal as well, but I bought the best available to me at the time.

I've got the XDS. 45. Nice small package but it tries to climb out of your hand when shooting. I'd like to shoot one in 9mm.

Back