• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

State Capital Protest information

No black beard or bowl cut for me. I'll be the guy with the pet sheep on a leash.

lol and this whole time I was going to look for the Mossberg Owners hat!! This will make it even easier to find you :lol:

Archer and I will be meeting up in town, hope we see some more people in columbus.

We'll get some pics for sure, whatever we see.

And my moustache isn't all handlebar-ish right now, I let everything grow in for winter.

Now, I do talk to my kids about the dumb stuff like the drinks in NY. I talk to em, and try not to impose my feelings without hearing from them and their ideas. I want them to think on their own and form thoughts in their heads.

That said, they think the drink things is stupid and that govt has no business in your business.

I guess we can just add the photos here, maybe someone can change the name to reflect the update once it takes place?

I'm bringing my camera and plenty of batteries. And a sign if I have time to make one tomorrow.

Rossignol said:
And my moustache isn't all handlebar-ish right now, I let everything grow in for winter.

Dude ! You gettn' serious!!.....You went Grizzly ?.....they might arrest you

Itsricmo said:
lol and this whole time I was going to look for the Mossberg Owners hat!! This will make it even easier to find you :lol:

The sheep wears the hat

Two days till the protests and STILL NOTHING ON THE BUCKEYE FIREARMS ASSOC website. But here is their Mission Statement:

MISSION: Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots political action committee (PAC) dedicated to defending and advancing the right of Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities, including self-defense, hunting, competition, and recreation. We work to elect pro-gun candidates and lobby for pro-gun legislation.

I guess that this weekend is not important enough for them to make mention of it on their website. Maybe since the NRA hasn't endorsed it they won't either. I hope BFA will do the right thing by Ohio gun owners. Support us or lose our support...

I find it upsetting that all the people I thought were go to gun guys bailed out. Makes me wonder about stuff thats more important to them than the F****** Constitution of the United States of America!
I'm goin. It would take a lot to keep me away....

Give em Hell!!!

I think the NRA supports the idea of the rally but doesn't want to support the rally financially with food or fluids, or advertising in case anything bad comes of it.

Itsricmo said:
I think the NRA supports the idea of the rally but doesn't want to support the rally financially with food or fluids, or advertising in case anything bad comes of it.

But they send me at least one money request a week...hmmm...and I'm a Life Member.

Well even though you are a Life Member and probably dropped some serious cash on that membership, the idea is that you will still donate to help fight the good fight! :D

I can honestly say that I haven't made any donations other than my membership payments :/

I can't believe we have gun advocate groups not publically supporting this!

Furthermore, and quite disturbing, every blue blooded American should be supporting this! Why? Because its a Constitutional amendment! People may not like this particular one above some of the others, but what about when it becomes another amendment, like, I dunno... the first? This isn't solely about one amendment, ok it is at the moment, but much larger. Things are at stake as well! So many are ok with losing this one, but they don't get that the power that eviscerates this one today, can then just as easily destroy another tomorrow!!!

Stupid stupid people... I'm thoroughly disgusted with most of them.

I can agree Rossignol! But like I said, it is pretty much they don't want to be liable in case something happens. We all know there is going to be that one person that may cause a problem and we all have to be stronger than to follow their lead... If protesters show up and someone causes a scene we have to be the bigger person and ignore it or try to stop another fellow Pro Firearms Owner from doing anything

Good points, agreed.

Fellas, let's keep our heads about us, and be safe. Keep an eye on each other because conflict may come from somewhere unexpected. These issues and times are very emotionally charged.

I get hot headed, largely because I can't stand stupidity and hearin the same dribble over and over, but I promise not too. I'm not goin to start anything, but I don't dare believe there won't be people who want to bait us and sucker us into doin somethin stupid. Be safe and be above it.

Rossignol said:
...but I don't dare believe there won't be people who want to bait us and sucker us into doin somethin stupid...

EXACTLY!!! Lets show the world and more importantly, lets show the US that we are Responsible, Law Abiding, Good Citizens that can avoid being hot headed and aren't violent!

we're leaving at 0530, cant wait !

jeffersonsquatch_zps99c16bc3.png

That's awesome!

Is that one of those vampire/werewolf-sasquatches or just regular type?

Back