• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I'm taking my life back after a pretty serious injury, 4 surgeries, and 3 years of being homebound. I bought a silver Subaru Outback that I named Silver Belle (also my screen name here), a Springfield Armory EMP 9mm, and a Mini 510 shotgun. Look out! I'm going to have some fun now. You can find me at the range.

Garand in the scabbard, Luger in the waistband, all while aboard a two wheeler. Excellent secondary persona. Welcome sir.

...that's quite a mind-picture.

Why not add, "grenades in the saddlebag, and a BAR mounted on the handlebars.":rolleyes:

(I was gonna say, "a bazooka mounted on the handlebars", until I thought about the backblast.):p

Tbear..

Threw out my pitching arm trying to win a teddybear for my girl at a county fair. The guys all called me teddybear, but my girl said he aint a teddybear, he's a Tbear.. Name stuck..

Tincanbandit is supposed to be my Single Action Shooting Society alias, although I have never have registered it or competed in Cowboy Action shooting I do love old six guns and western movies

my avatar seemed like an appropriate match for my screen name and I am a fan of Bender...

Haven't got to the avatar yet, but, as to screen name; I play a couple of Fender Telecaster's. Also a Strat, which I usually play slide on. But the Tele's get most of my attention. Kind of like Country/Rock flavor, sort of like Marshall Tucker. A little rock, jazz and country. All mixed together. Fun stuff. BTW, Merle Haggard was a huge influence.

My Avatar is a general likeness of my Pagan beliefs, I follow the Asatru belief which is Norse. I felt this call many many years ago, I was fortunate to have parents that allowed us to make our own choices.

My Screen Name was my call sign. Many years ago I was involved with the early days when Paintball was starting out. I was having a real good day and we overheard our opponents say, "Leave that big guy alone, he's Bad Karma for us."
My teammates took that and ran with it, been my nickname ever since.

My Avatar is a general likeness of my Pagan beliefs, I follow the Asatru belief which is Norse. I felt this call many many years ago, I was fortunate to have parents that allowed us to make our own choices.

My Screen Name was my call sign. Many years ago I was involved with the early days when Paintball was starting out. I was having a real good day and we overheard our opponents say, "Leave that big guy alone, he's Bad Karma for us."
My teammates took that and ran with it, been my nickname ever since.

Funny how those kinda things stick. Welcome aboard...

Haven't got to the avatar yet, but, as to screen name; I play a couple of Fender Telecaster's. Also a Strat, which I usually play slide on. But the Tele's get most of my attention. Kind of like Country/Rock flavor, sort of like Marshall Tucker. A little rock, jazz and country. All mixed together. Fun stuff. BTW, Merle Haggard was a huge influence.

TELEPLAYER, DID YOU SAY MERLE HAGGARD, IM GONA ADD BUCK OWENS, WILLIE NELSON, WAYLON JENNINGS TO MANY OTHERS TO NAME.
I HAVE LOVED COUNTRY,UN BLUEGRASS ALL MY LIFE IN FACT I UST TO PICK UH 5 STRANG BANJO, BUT WE CALLEM THEM BANJERS.
IVE ALSO DONE/PLAYED THE WASHBOARD, SPOONS,JUGS PLAYED UH JUICE HARP SOME TILL I CHIPED MY TOOTH. ANYWAY WE GETING ALONG
GOOD. LOL
RAMBO

I don't much care for country music made after about 1964. Could be 'cause we moved from Phoenix to Albany, and the radio stations changed a lot. LOL

I'm rather fond of Johnny Horton and Hank Williams. I also like Del McCoury a lot.

Well I forgot what this thread was about. When I pitched baseball, they started calling me ramrod, Some yrs later that got changed to rambo

Will get Sharon to do my avatar,soon.

THANKS
RAMBO

Last edited:
While I don't particularly care for modern country music, there are some very good groups out there. Sturgill Simpson is one of them. After breakfast, I'll be plugging in one of the Tele's for about an hour or so, then it's off to go look at a 20ga. I sure do like having Fridays off.

Back