• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I am very big into "minitruckin", I have a 1996 s10 that I have built from the frame up, bagged body dropped with an LT1. so idropem refers to me lowering the truck and 96 is the year of the truck. my avatar is a picture of my truck

I could blow up an S-10 7.625" rear end diff with an LT-1 under the hood and some sticky tires. How do you avoid this?

Glad you on board. Don't be a stranger.

The 7.625 rear ends really dont get the credit they deserve, the z28 camaro that came factory with an lt1 actually had the exact same rear end only with a bit wider wheelbase. Unless your producing an extreme amount of horsepower, or as you said using sticks, this rear end is surprisingly reliable.

And thanks for the warm welcome, there arent too many forum sites out there that are this accepting to new members anymore.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum C96guy and idropem96 !!

My avatar pretty much sums it up for me. Old man!
Wear glasses and can't hear well.
Well maybe not that old but do feel it sometimes! :lol:

^^ Thanks! ^^
Some of the avatar's on here are cool!
Your's is really neat! Are you sure you can't curve bullets like in the movie "Wanted"? Lol!

Haha, thanks!

I think that's what happens everytime I shoot. My bullets seem to curve right around the bull instead of going through it. :lol:

I don't have an avatar - nothing I can think of accurately describes me. My screen name refers to my location (northeast Wisconsin) and the fact that I'm a fan of the Green Bay Packers. Please don't hold that against me - I grew up in Green Bay during the sixties, went to church with Vince Lombardi, went to school with some of the Packer's kids, and lived near some of the players in the '60s. Still live in NE WI.

I recently became the owner of a Mossberg 500 "3 in 1" shotgun. I haven't fired a long gun since my Boy Scout days some 40+ years ago and when I went hunting with my Grandpa & his over/under .22/.410. I own a handgun, but I consider the shotgun to be one of the most versatile weapons anyone can own. I'll be most interested in how I can make this firearm safe, effective (home defense is my #1 priority & hunting is a close second), and fun to shoot in order to become proficient.

Any, and I mean ANY suggestions & advice is appreciated.

Welcome aboard!

There's plenty of tips and advice floating around the site here. Jump in anywhere and let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum NEWIPKRBKR !!

I'll forgive you if you'll forgive me for my Eagles... :roll: ( maybe next year...and the next...and the... )

Tripawdgunner is a combo Tripawd comes from my 3 legged rescue dog named Slick and Gunner is my nick name from a couple of first person shooter I played and I'm the gun nut at work. I work for shipyard in the Mechanical Department and for 9 years I was an Army Combat Engineer. As for an Avatar I haven't found one that really describes me yet.

Welcome Tripawdgunner, and thanks for your service. While reading your post and thinking about avatars. I pictured a three legged claymore with a collar and leash! Just have'n some fun with ya. Welcome, and hope you enjoy the site.

Recieved that nick name by my felloe pre-seminarians at Concordia university =- Austin, TX. They named me that because I was the oldest preseminarian at that time. PAPPY, after Pappy Boington, the old man leader of the Blacksheep Squadron, Pacific Theater, WWII. :cool:

My avatar is a pic of a bald eagle I took at the Raptor Center in Sitka, Alaska several years ago. It had a lame wing, and lived in the sanctuary there.

My handle is a combination of my first name and my heritage. I'm a multi-generation Florida native, so, I am a "cracker."

Back