• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

How is it? Never heard of it....

Good for sippin, 80 proof so it's nice and smooth. Heavier on rye than most and has a spice to it that sets it's character apart from most others I drink. I'd endorse it being well worth the price of a bottle to try out...

Beer for me. Shiner Bock, or Miller Lite long neck. Both mighty fine ice cold.

Last edited:
I'm drinking a variation of this one today.
BOURBON APPLE CIDER
INGREDIENTS
  • 4 oz apple cider

• 2 oz bourbon

• 2 tablespoons cinnamon

• 1 tablespoon sugar

• orange wedge

• rosemary sprig

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Begin by combining the cinnamon and sugar together on a plate.

2. Run the orange wedge around the edge of your cocktail glass. Set the rim of the glass in the cinnamon and sugar then fill the glass with ice.

3. In a shaker filled with ice, combine the cider and bourbon and stir to combine. Strain into your ice filled glass.

4. Garnish with the orange slice and rosemary sprig.

I didn't rub the rim or use a sprig of rosemary....I just added some cinnamon sugar and a pinch of crushed rosemary to the mix. It's actually not bad. I needed to use up the cider the wife bought...

Anyone have any good cider mix drink recipe they wanna share?

Cheers!

Woodford Reserve
Distillers Select

Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Batch: 933 / Bottle: 2081

Corked and Stamped... a fine Bourbon !!

36ea90fc-b842-4d99-8775-9fccf6374412_zpsdxadbfmy.jpg

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. A girl I was dating over the summer got me started on Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. If you've never had it, think 50/50, Miller lite mixed with lemonade. I tried the curious traveler shandy also, but its a little heavier on the beer side. But, that stuff is only around here in the summer.

This time of year, I like woodchuck hard cider.

I bought a case of "Coney Island hard root beer". It's good. I've had the "not your father's root beer" also, and I prefer the Coney Island, myself. It's a little "spicier"..... not like "hot" spicy, but you can taste a lot more of the root beer flavors.

I've been on a kick lately mixing a can of bud light "lemonade-a-rita" with either iced tea or lemonade.

My go to, always has, always will be- Jim Beam and Coke. Preferably Mexican blend coke from a bottle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was given a bottle of Kweichow Moutai yesterday...

Something I would never spend the money on for myself, but it's great to have a bottle in the collection. Moutai is a type of liquor called baijiu that is distilled from fermented sorghum. It has a taste similar to sake, but with an alcohol content at around 36% compared to a typical sake that is usually diluted to around 15%. Think of it as sort of an Asian vodka...

Is it smooth ? Sounds like something that burns, or can disinfect a bad cut. But I have my man pants on, I'll give it a guzzle.

Actually, I think the entire holiday season I had a few bears and couple of bourbons, that's it.

Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. If you've never had it, think 50/50, Miller lite mixed with lemonade. I

If you like that one try the ShockTop shandies, much better IMHO.

LES thats pretty cool. I'm not big on vodka but I'd give it a try.

^^Their berry shandy is even better, but hard to find. I'm a big fan of craft beer, mostly ambers and IPA's, scotch, and bourbon. I'm not above drinking most things though, except gin, can't stand gin.

Found a new one from Shiner this weekend...

Wicked Ram IPA

1468096772705-1.jpg

It's their first shot at an IPA and in true form, it looks like the good folks at the Spoetzl Brewery nailed it...

Back