• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ghost Ring Sights

Have any questions about Ghost Ring Sights? Is there a particular model you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...

I absolutely love the GRS on my 590a1 model 51663. I never thought a shotgun could be so pinpoint accurate at distance until I lined the sights up on this bad boy...

Anybody else use them and want to share your experience?

I agree my ghost rings put all shots pretty much poa in tight patterns. The tight patterns are with buck. Bird shot as normal is all over the target but still pretty tight. The same is true for target loads.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Ghost ring sight

Thanks for all the great info in here. I am mounting a green dot to my 590A1. I don't want to loose the ghost ring rear. Is there a rail mounted rear ghost ring that can be mounted near to the original one. I like the quick aquisition of the green dot, but want the redundency of the ghost ring if it fails. Just pull the greendot off and go with the ghost ring.

Re: Ghost ring sight

Nice work LES! Looks like yall got it figured out! Doc, let us know if you get it and how it works out!

that looks almost exactly like the blackwater xs sight...i liked that rear ghost ring more than my normal factory one cuz it at a lil higher and i have a huge head

Thanks For the help. It's on order, and I will let you know what I think of it when I get it.

Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail

Well, with any luck my Aim Pro Ghost Ring with rail will be shipping out today. I will let you know what I think of it when I put it on and zero it.

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail

Sounds good Doc18d...remember the pics too !!

Very nice.

Let me be the first (DOH, Too Slow)..... second to say that we will need pics. :-D

I know I know, It didn't happen without pics :lol: Now I just have to figure out how to downlod pics on this forum.

Is this supposed to be compatable with the Mossberg factory front ghost ring sight?

Yes. It is supposed to replace the rear sight and give you the rail you can't mount on the receiver with the original taking up 3 of the 4 mounting screws. I will let you kow how close it is to the original heigth.

Just wondering if anyone else has received the rail sight yet. I know they were supposed to start shipping on the 17th. Have not received anything yet. I hope they weren't so back ordered that I am going to have to wait for the next batch.
Anywy, it would be great to know if anyone has received their's yet.

Have you tried contacting them directly?

My experience with their customer service has always been pleasant. Great folks over there...

Back