• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: need advice

well I found a 40, place called Sniper Country .com has it in stock, no 9's....for some reason CZ wants almost 100 more bones just for a cal. change. The same gun just a 40 cal. But maybe I'll get lucky and find a 9

Good to hear about the ammo. I usually kept the Feds like Brad but I want to change it up......and the rest of my Feds were with the p89.

oli700 said:
ripjack13 said:
Well I was trying.
Thanks anyway, find a SP-01(p#91153) and I’ll let you shoot it as much as you want…while you are visiting Oregon

rats...i found one last night while i watching the news in bed. i just logged onto the site this morning and it's sold out. figures. and here i thought i was going to have a blast ( :lol: ) in oregon...

Well let’s make it 1700 posts :ugeek: . I decided not to pay up front and just go with the notification lists. The most promising sounds like a place named Damascus Gun Shop, they deal CZ’z exclusively. They communicated with me all Sunday….and promptly, surprised me … almost too good. They assured me they have a close relationship with CZ and should be getting the first run out of the factory……we’ll see. When I called CZ the lady that answered seemed like she was in a hurry, and said to start looking at dealers in April, Damascus says the expect them sooner so I don’t know.

They have the standard SP-01…one in stock. The difference is the SP-01 has a safety that can be used like a 1911 and you can carry it cocked and locked. The model I want has a ambidextrous decocker instead, what I am used to, and it comes with tritum sights made by Meprolight . They both cost the same so I am going to hold out, show some patience…new for me . I did see one was posted today on GB but in the end its going to cost me 61 more bones to have it early….again I am going to wait, that’s a 250 round box of UMC :lol: ....... :cry: ...... :lol:

Good man!

No sense in compromising. You usually end up regretting it later anyway. I hope you get your hands on one soon...

Oli, sounds awesome man! I'm excited too to see it!

After goin through all the AR stuff, I totally agree on holdin out for what you want!!! For me, once I set my mind on something, if I settle on anything else... I always regret it.

Thank you , anyone else? I just hate to pay and be told to wait because I can do that locally :)

I did a search here and a few peeps say it's good. Rossignol knows more I think...
Brad?.......

I havent used Buds, but I havent heard anything negative about them. Its all been good as far as I have ever heard!

I had planned to use Buds when I order my 930, theyve got among the best prices around!!!

Sorry I'm late oli, Valentines Day and all...

I've ordered from Bud's twice with GREAT results both times. Their on-line ordering is extremenly easy. The have an FFL locator on the site and my LGS was already on file. My last order (my Remy 597) only took about three minutes from start to finish. They ship fast too. I highly doubt you'll have any issues with them...

...and the waiting is always the hardest part. I hope the time passes quickly oli.

Thanks, probably 2 weeks? Don’t know I haven’t done a purchase online yet. So far so good on Buds if they don’t come back and tell me it’s on backorder that will be awesome.

Back