• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Best for home defense

00 vs birdshot, slugs vs #1, #1 vs #4, blah, blah, blah... You know what, I load my HD hulls w confetti and I load 'em HOT fella's!! Yeah, I said it, Confetti!! It's like Mardi Gras happening in your face at 1300fps...

00 vs birdshot, slugs vs #1, #1 vs #4, blah, blah, blah... You know what, I load my HD hulls w confetti and I load 'em HOT fella's!! Yeah, I said it, Confetti!! It's like Mardi Gras happening in your face at 1300fps...
With a few lead beads behind the confetti?

With a few lead beads behind the confetti?
^Now why would you wanna ruin the party that way? Better yet, lets put a phos plug in it out of a flare round!! Make a wish and blow out the candle! Hahahahaha Matter of fact, lets change the name of the "shot cup" while we're at it too. From hence forward let's refer to it as a confetti cup!!

Now you have me thinking about festivities! ;) My daughter's friend brought over some cake, frosting and hummingbird shot! :p

sprinkles.jpg

UPDATE: I was wrong, the above is butterfly shot... The below is hummingbird (and fairy) shot! :D

Attachments

• fairyshot.jpg
    fairyshot.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
What is dragons breath ?

Dragons-Breath-Rounds.jpg

^Now why would you wanna ruin the party that way? Better yet, lets put a phos plug in it out of a flare round!! Make a wish and blow out the candle! Hahahahaha Matter of fact, lets change the name of the "shot cup" while we're at it too. From hence forward let's refer to it as a confetti cup!!
I hear NY gov cuomo will give you those rounds if you trade in your buckshot. They will also give you a water pistol for home defense if you trade in your mossy.

It should be known that actors (and others) have been killed with close range blanks and shotgun wads! :eek:

I believe Brandon Lee (son of Bruce Lee) was killed by a "blank" round while filming a scene for a movie. Take care. Tom Worthington

Brandon Lee died from .44 caliber gunshot wound.

The set crew used "home made" inert dummy rounds made from live ammunition for a close up shot. They pulled the bullet, dumped the charge, then reinserted the bullet unintentionally leaving the primer in place. During filming, the hammer dropped on one of these rounds and the primer had enough energy to push the round partially through the barrel causing a squib. The crew did not notice the squib and full power blanks were loaded into the same revolver for the next scene. The blank was fired and the blast propelled the bullet into the actor with fatal force. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances that could have and should have been avoided had the firearm been properly inspected and proper inert ammunition been used...

Back