• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Well, I have a CrossBreed Super Tuck and a double magazine IWB holster that I use for IWB use. I find the OWB way more comfortable. You do sacrifice some concealability as you don't have the gun between you and your pants, but not so much I feel uncomfortable. For example, when wearing a hoodie getting in and out of a car it tends to pull up a little and show the barrel of my pistol. Compared to it completely uncovering my gun when I was wearing my SERPA, this is not really an issue for me. My state has CC and OC so it may be more of a concern for you than for me. Overall, I'm very happy. I'll be interested in seeing how it wears over the next year or two, but it feels solid in all the right places.

Got a buddy here in bama that makes all my holsters. I paid a little over 50 bucks for this one make particularly for my 809.

Attachments

• IMG_20121123_130241-1.jpg
    IMG_20121123_130241-1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 390
Here is my theis holster for my SR9C

BCAAE239-E4C7-425A-998C-2DE8AC02B329-7656-000007875FDB27AF.jpg

Anyone have any experience with Brigade Gunleather?
http://brigadegunleather.com/index.html

I've looked around online and find reviews that rave about the fit, finish and incredible attention to detail but I also find nightmare stories of 1 year wait times and ignored emails about paid for orders. He isn't taking orders right now but has an address on the site to send a note to if you'd like to know when he is accepting new work. I sent him a note the other day and received an instant auto-reply saying thanks for joining the list and then was surprised to get an email later he had actually written to me. We've sent a few mails back and forth an I'm impressed so far and think the horror stories may be sour grapes. Just wondering if anyone here has dealt with him......

I'm looking to celebrate Illinois finally getting CCW and spoil myself and my pistol with a sharkskin holster/belt/magpouch setup. Love the look of the sharkskin and if you've never dealt with it, its tough as nails. My Dad has a shark wallet I bought him 14 years ago and it still looks new.....

No experience with the brand, but those look great Tim.

I have dealt with shark skin in the past though and it is tough as nails. Looking forward to your review when you get your hands on one of these...

My kimber holster. I also have a Galco quick slide for it. I open carry at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359380133.232638.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359380133.232638.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 365
I am so tempted to but a pancake holster, everytime I see one I am a little closer to getting one. They look like a comfortable set up.

how many holsters are we allowed per gun again ?

I have a minimum of 3 for each gun I actually carry. IWB, OWB, and a paddle. If I could afford a shoulder rig for each one I would get those too. You can never have too many carry options.

I got my pastel colored sport coat in the closet next to my wicker shoes just for when I would wear a shoulder rig! :D

tcecil88 said:
I got my pastel colored sport coat in the closet next to my wicker shoes just for when I would wear a shoulder rig! :D

OK, You now owe me a can of pop and a new keyboard!!! LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry, MikeD! :D I could not resist.
Miami Vice made the Jackass shoulder rig and the subsequent Galco Miami Classic famous. EVERYONE wanted to be like Don Johnson.

Back