• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Here is my set up. It's a White Hat Holster with leather backing. Very comfortable.

With XD subcompact
6e8anevy.jpg

With XD Service
agada3ad.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really like those Fobus Holster! Has anyone had the MOLLE attachment for them?
Couple ideas I have been tossing around lately :)

My Daewoo rides daily in my one off Milt Sparks EX Companion... 20 years and still working great!
EX_large.jpg

carbinemike said:
553729_10151063943869633_1521378240_n.jpg

I hope this wasn't posted. I didn't have time to check through all the old posts. I haven't ever seen one of these before. It looks like it would be very effective. I'll try to find out who makes it.

Hey, CM. Any luck on finding more info on this rig? I wonder if it is a complete setup or a combination of parts...

OhioArcher said:
Hey, CM. Any luck on finding more info on this rig? I wonder if it is a complete setup or a combination of parts...

You can buy it from Gum Creek

From top: Old WW2? flap holster - no markings, inherited from father-in-law. Custom clip on, pigskin lined. Cowboy rig (inherited from father).

holsters.jpg~original

Back side of flap holster

flapholster.jpg~original

I assume this is only about handgun holsters, rather than the more general definition that is sometimes used for knifes and other stuff. :mrgreen: ;)

www.onyour6designs.com

I've talked with this guy at the funshow before and now they have a retail space finally here in town. Made in the USA by hard working Texans right here in my hometown. Can't argue with that.

I like kydex and thinking I might get one of these for that new 1911 of mine. More interested in an OWB design for the range and a few mag carriers but I might get the IWB one too. I might surprise myself one day and actually do the class and get the license.

Who's your favorite Kydex supplier(s)?

My Galco Combat Master for the S&W 325NG came in yesterday...

Fits snug as a bug. The grip rides close into my ribs, out of the way, and the draw is nice and smooth. Been carrying it around the past couple days and am very happy with it so far...

Pulled the trigger on a White Hat holster last week. Went with the max tuck iwb in black horsehide. The site said wait time is 3-4 weeks but I've heard of a few people who got them much quicker. Either way.... I like the fact you can buy different backings and just swap out the kydex. If I like it, I will ne getting an owb backing as well. I'll post pics when I get it, along with a follow up after wearing it for a while.

Boy, gotta say so far I'm impressed with the service from White Hat. Placed my order on 8/28. Advertised wait on production time is 4-6 weeks. Here we are on the 11th, and I just got shipment notification. Also ordered a Gould & Goodrich pancake to hold me over, guess I could have waited. Cant have too many holsters though.

Back