1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Holsters, We have them! ***Photo Thread***

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Rossignol, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Tim4k5

Tim4k5 .270 WIN

Forget Don Johnson.......I want a holster like RoboCop's.....:) :)
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

That might require a little, uhm...modification... :lol:
  3. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

Ill be Tubbs, that dude was suave
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Sweet!

Now if we could only get our hands on a white Testarossa...
  5. tomservo92

tomservo92 .270 WIN

Here is my set up. It's a White Hat Holster with leather backing. Very comfortable.

With XD subcompact
    [​IMG]

With XD Service
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Good lookin rig Tom...
  7. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

I like that!
  8. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

I really like those Fobus Holster! Has anyone had the MOLLE attachment for them?
    Couple ideas I have been tossing around lately :)
  9. vwfye

vwfye .270 WIN

My Daewoo rides daily in my one off Milt Sparks EX Companion... 20 years and still working great!
    [​IMG]
  10. OhioArcher

OhioArcher Where's da fishes? Supporter "Philanthropist"

Hey, CM. Any luck on finding more info on this rig? I wonder if it is a complete setup or a combination of parts...
  11. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

You can buy it from Gum Creek
  12. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Racist old man BANNED

From top: Old WW2? flap holster - no markings, inherited from father-in-law. Custom clip on, pigskin lined. Cowboy rig (inherited from father).

[​IMG]

Back side of flap holster

[​IMG]

I assume this is only about handgun holsters, rather than the more general definition that is sometimes used for knifes and other stuff. :mrgreen: ;)
  13. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

very nice Gunny. :D
  14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Anybody have any experience with the Galco Combat Master?

COMBAT MASTER BELT HOLSTER

[​IMG]

I'm looking at this rig for my S&W 325NG...
  15. jgwills

jgwills 20g

www.onyour6designs.com

I've talked with this guy at the funshow before and now they have a retail space finally here in town. Made in the USA by hard working Texans right here in my hometown. Can't argue with that.

I like kydex and thinking I might get one of these for that new 1911 of mine. More interested in an OWB design for the range and a few mag carriers but I might get the IWB one too. I might surprise myself one day and actually do the class and get the license.

Who's your favorite Kydex supplier(s)?
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

17. LAZY EYED SNIPER

My Galco Combat Master for the S&W 325NG came in yesterday...

[​IMG]

Fits snug as a bug. The grip rides close into my ribs, out of the way, and the draw is nice and smooth. Been carrying it around the past couple days and am very happy with it so far...
  18. dlo

dlo .410

Pulled the trigger on a White Hat holster last week. Went with the max tuck iwb in black horsehide. The site said wait time is 3-4 weeks but I've heard of a few people who got them much quicker. Either way.... I like the fact you can buy different backings and just swap out the kydex. If I like it, I will ne getting an owb backing as well. I'll post pics when I get it, along with a follow up after wearing it for a while.
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Very nice!

Lookin forward to some pics and your review...
  20. dlo

dlo .410

Boy, gotta say so far I'm impressed with the service from White Hat. Placed my order on 8/28. Advertised wait on production time is 4-6 weeks. Here we are on the 11th, and I just got shipment notification. Also ordered a Gould & Goodrich pancake to hold me over, guess I could have waited. Cant have too many holsters though.