• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

mojo0107 said:
12 days and nothing yet... Did find 5000 rounds of ammo, and the good stuff for $289
Let me help you with that statement.

Did find 5000 rounds of ammo at _____________(fill in the blank), and the good stuff for $289 :mrgreen:

Still no email or charge to my card. I did contact mossberg and they said they had my order but haven't processed it yet (I ordered on the 31st of Dec) Will I was on the phone with them I ordered a 25rd clip for my daughters plinkster as well.

Mossberg 22 tactical magazines

Anyone else have issues with the supposedly 25 round magazine? I can only get 11 in this thing! Really upset about this, I know I bought a 200$ rifle but come on 11 rounds!?

Give them nothing, but take from them everything...

those of us that ordered, but have not received anything will likely have our orders canceled. word has it, barry is supposed to ban high capacity mags and assault weapons in his speech tomorrow to address gun control. guess we will have to wait and see... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm new to this world! Bought my first 715T the other day and I've searching for all kinds of stuff.

I would like to go ahead and update my status and experience. For me, I found this forum extensively searching for the mags, so I decided to registered and give some people a heads-up.

After several days of searching, I used the part number listed here and ordered directly through Mossberg. As a poster said, that is really the best bet if you're looking for the mags. I was on the phone with sales yesterday (1/14) and they stated that it would be 4-6 weeks before I would get my order. (Bummer). But at this point, there isn't much to do about it.

*Please* be aware that there are a few websites out there that are advertising these mags in stock and at a price of $18 (ish). These websites are scammers. Always be sure to review these websites prior to buying. I shouldn't have to say that, but you never know. ;)

One poster did state something about Dunham's Sports. I called every one of them in my state (TN) and they are all sold out. (Another bummer).

I also called many local stores to no avail.

I did find this site (mods, I hope it's okay for me to post it?)..

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/produc ... -25rd.html

I haven't ever dealt with the site. Maybe some have, but I don't know how good they are or if they are legitimate. They appear to be, but I don't know. I did go ahead and put myself on the notify list for these mags. If they do come in there, I'll go ahead and buy a few more.

On a side note, Mossberg sales rep did state that they are 50,000 mags behind.

Hope this helps for those who have been exhausting Google in their efforts. Good luck!

My order from mossberg timeline for those still waiting:

I ordered 6 magazines on 12-21

I emailed customer service for a status update on 1-6 as I had not gotten an email or anything

I got my confirmation/tracking email on 1-8 - delivery was from fedex

My CC was charged on 1-11

My magazines arrived 1-12 - Delivered on a Saturday

Seems like everything else the explosion and interest in guns in general is delaying everything. Just thought I would update everyone for those still wondering.

Re: Mossberg 22 tactical magazines

Vnuk1 said:
Anyone else have issues with the supposedly 25 round magazine? I can only get 11 in this thing! Really upset about this, I know I bought a 200$ rifle but come on 11 rounds!?

Take a looks through the first few pages of this thread. There are plenty of post regarding causes and fixes of your mag loading issue...

Thanks!

Vnuk1,

Along and the side of the magazine with the slots: If you push the first round you loaded with a fingernail into the magazine, so it isn't caught by the edge of the slot, it will move that round into the magazine and then you can load up the rest of your rounds.

BTW...Me thinks the 25-rounders are all but extinct after tommorrow!?!?!?

trp97 said:
Vnuk1,

Along and the side of the magazine with the slots: If you push the first round you loaded with a fingernail into the magazine, so it isn't caught by the edge of the slot, it will move that round into the magazine and then you can load up the rest of your rounds.

BTW...Me thinks the 25-rounders are all but extinct after tommorrow!?!?!?

Thanks, I have pull the spring down to load it fully. Going to let it sit filled for a few days then check it out. Yeah I'm sure those 25 round magazines are a thing of the past sad to say.

25 round magazines, mossberg 715/Plinkster

Ok, Im a newbie,, and fresh on the scene. But one thing I hold strong are my 2nd amendment rights. We as law abiding citizens has done nothing wrong,, uphelp the law with sincere values. So now let me get this straight. Here in New York, as of yesterday, 10 round mags are now illegal.? And 7 round mags are. Is that going to really make that much of a difference.? Seriously.? So like many of you have been looking for 10 or even 25 round magazines for my Mossberg 715 tactical, if thats what you can call it.? I mean, I love my gun, but as you know, its basically a plinkster all dressed up. Easy to manuever, handle and shoot. Shot off about 500 rounds so far, with one misfire. Not too bad.. But anyways, Ive found someone who has a few 25 round mags left. Hes asking $65 I think. Hes on Guns America.com, goes by Jose Rizal2. Figure I let some of ya'll know before the BAN takes force and our 2nd Amendment Rights are once again infringed upon.

Glad to be here,,, have a good day guys...

Update:

I seen where you can now place an order online for these mags at BassPro, but it is back-ordered. I talked to sales and they stated they expect the shipment in towards the end of January. Not too bad, considering.

nctrailboss said:
Just an update on my order from mossberg.Nothing .......Ordered on Dec.26th.
Same here on the mags. Order 2 on Dec. 31--nothing on cc or from Mossberg. :( :(

Re: 25 round magazines, mossberg 715/Plinkster

EastStallion said:
Ive found someone who has a few 25 round mags left. Hes asking $65 I think. Hes on Guns America.com, goes by Jose Rizal2. Figure I let some of ya'll know before the BAN takes force and our 2nd Amendment Rights are once again infringed upon.

the legislation to ban assault rifles and high capacity mags will not pass thru congress, so i wouldnt worry. i was personally more worried barry would try to ban them via exec order. since he didnt, i wouldnt get too worked up about it...unless of course you live in NY

FYI, I just ordered directly from Mossberg this morning (Jan. 17th) 2 25 round 715T magazines. I was told it will take 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Back