• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Handlebar Moustache!

Finally got mine back to the way I want it! Jenny made me trim it back for a wedding...

I'd say another month on mine and it'll be a handlebar!! and post up a pic.....

ripjack13 said:
I'd say another month on mine and it'll be a handlebar!! and post up a pic.....

Hmmm, good thinkin... maybe I should get a current pic too.

robtech87 said:
Ive wanted one of these forever...i always go back and forth on doin it...

Do it Dude!!! :D

I've been curling it up at home.....the Wife said yuk. That means its gona be good. :)

ripjack13 said:
I've been curling it up at home.....the Wife said yuk. That means its gona be good. :)

YUK from the wife is always a GREAT sign. :lol:
Cant wait to see!!!! :D

I agree, yuk is good... Jenny always talks about if its "stupid stuff" I'll like it. So when our women folk dislike what we're into, it means maintain your heading. Youre on the right path! :D

I should get paid for this kind of wisdom... of course wives all across the US will likely begin sueing me as divorce rates will be on the rise. But I'll be very popular! :D

Well just imagine if you started getting into the same stuff they were into; dresses, high heeled shoes, makeup, men....

I'll bet they would be HAPPY to have you into the guns, knives, and facial hair after that!

Ripsnortr said:
Well just imagine if you started getting into the same stuff they were into; dresses, high heeled shoes, makeup, men....

I'll bet they would be HAPPY to have you into the guns, knives, and facial hair after that!

Excellent perspective, and great points!

Ripsnortr said:

Mountain dew just came outa my nose on that one....:)

ripjack13 said:
Ripsnortr said:

Mountain dew just came outa my nose on that one....:)

Just get it off your moustache before it dries and gets sticky, cuz that sux.

My wife HATES when I let my Stache and my Soul patch get too FULL. She does not mind when I keep it all trimmed close to the skin......I know that you all, absolutely know, that I like it FULL!

The thing that kills me about the whole thing is that she met me and even fell in love with me when I ALWAYS kept it that way.

GO FIGURE!!!

THATS IT!
My New Years Resolution is:
NO MORE TRIMMING IT DOWN :shock:

Thank you all for helping me make this decision, and by the way I LOVE THIS THREAD! :lol:

Glad youre diggin it and glad we could all help support each other with this thread! :D

Back