• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

ripjack13 said:
http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Collected-Editions/lm/R3DLKI0S20B6L6

Haha thanks for that. I just ordered them all in paperback :/ so much for shooting this week

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Amytime...I want to get em too. Hopefully soon.

AMC has been runnin a marathon all weekend of the first two seasons with previews I guess of season 3.

I havent yet seen when the third season begins. Anyone else? I've done some searches on Bing but have only turned up press releases and such...

It starts sometime in October. I forgot the date....

**edit..i looked. Theres a few sites that say the 16th and another that says the 31st....

DeadlyCornbread said:
ripjack13 said:
http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Collected-Editions/lm/R3DLKI0S20B6L6

Haha thanks for that. I just ordered them all in paperback :/ so much for shooting this week

Did you get em yet? How are they?

I thought I had seen Oct. also, but didnt find a definitive answer. Thanks man!

15 minutes till show time!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO

It's not on in my house...AMC was pulled off our lineup over some money issues with our satellite provider and it's killing my wife! She has a b-day near Halloween and loves that stuff.

Well, I can say with complete confidence that the first episode had more action than the entire 2nd season. Wasn't too crazy about the hey I'm pregnant, now I'm about to give birth fast forward time frame, but other than that it was a pretty good way to start things off...

Yep...good episode..and the belly looks fake.
I knew that would happen with the old man.....too bad...

I actually watched the 1st season finally. It's interesting how they all met up, and who's left now.

Ripjack13 my wife mentioned how fake the preggo belly looked also.There was a moment in the episode where the pregnant chick sits down and I laughed because her stomach looked slightly pointy like a box.I'm sure they could have done better then that but it was still a great episode.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't really notice that.

Although, I've been done giving a crap about her for a while now...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Although, I've been done giving a crap about her for a while now...

You n me both bro...

hr4iW.gif

Allison and I watched it, really liked it, especially the group dynamic right now.

Ok,

#1 - Wow, "The Governor" is a whacked out psychopath.

#2 - In the scene where he gunned down the last NG soldier at about 50yd, there was no rear sight on the M4 he used.

#3 - Welcome back Mearle, and cool bayonet prosthesis.

#4- Andrea is still an idiot.

On point #2, I saw that too! Ha! I thought for sure someone would have caught that in production!

I agree on all points.

Good show.

...and I liked Mearle's line to Andrea in the infirmary...

"Now I bet you were wonderin if I was real."

Haha, great nod to the fans...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Ok,

#1 - Wow, "The Governor" is a whacked out psychopath.

#2 - In the scene where he gunned down the last NG soldier at about 50yd, there was no rear sight on the M4 he used.

#3 - Welcome back Mearle, and cool bayonet prosthesis.

#4- Andrea is still an idiot.

#2 I saw this right off and my wife turned to me and said only a gun person like you noticed something like that. I told her that I will take my rear sight off mine and see if she could it a stationary target at 25yrds.

Back