• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Hooray! Barrel shipped out today! Got a tracking number and fedex has already picked it up and it should be here Wednesday! Woohoo!!!

Good for you jenny!!! Remember when you get it....you can still check in with us here at mossberg owners...we'd love to hear more from you...and of course pix of the set up are required. ;)

You've got to be ****ing kidding me!!!! Barrel showed up as expected... fits nicely and all seems good. Then I realize I have ONE modified choke tube installed in the barrel and NOTHING else. :evil: Check the box... nothing. No full or improved cylinder like the Accu-choke set is supposed to have with the modified... and no choke wrench. This is absolutely unbelievable. And of course they're already closed for the day.

this topic embarrasses me..... :oops: :(

i really wish i could do more. i wish they would do more.......

jennyfell55 said:
You've got to be ****ing kidding me!!!! Barrel showed up as expected... fits nicely and all seems good. Then I realize I have ONE modified choke tube installed in the barrel and NOTHING else. :evil: Check the box... nothing. No full or improved cylinder like the Accu-choke set is supposed to have with the modified... and no choke wrench. This is absolutely unbelievable. And of course they're already closed for the day.

That figures. I would ask for javier contreras. He does work there im pretty sure

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

This is barely even on my radar after all the other more important screw ups, but I just noticed that the barrel isn't ported like they claim it should be *facepalm*

ripjack13 said:
this topic embarrasses me..... :oops: :(

i really wish i could do more. i wish they would do more.......

+1

Customer service is becoming a lost art. I sincerely hope they make this right.

Very disappointing to say the least. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Whoever answers the phone first thing tomorrow better not give me any grief about talking to Javier. I don't even know what they could do to make this right. Shipping me the missing pieces is a given.. that's just fixing their screw up. Maybe they'll give my money back and let me keep the barrel... that'd be nice..

Finally got Javier on the phone. He was very helpful. I told him I was supposed to go hunting Saturday so he offered to overnight the missing parts to me and then send me a shipping label so I could send the barrel in to get ported once I was back from my trip. I explained my reluctance to send my barrel back in to what seems like a black hole, and we eventually came to a nice agreement. They won't be shipped overnight (but the modified tube I do have should be fine for hunting duck over decoy), but in addition to the missing chokes and wrench he's sending me a turkey tube! I'm extremely happy he's doing everything he can to make this right... but on the other hand it really shouldn't come to this. Mossberg seriously needs to whip some people into shape and get their CS in line.

jennyfell55 said:
Finally got Javier on the phone. He was very helpful. I told him I was supposed to go hunting Saturday so he offered to overnight the missing parts to me and then send me a shipping label so I could send the barrel in to get ported once I was back from my trip. I explained my reluctance to send my barrel back in to what seems like a black hole, and we eventually came to a nice agreement. They won't be shipped overnight (but the modified tube I do have should be fine for hunting duck over decoy), but in addition to the missing chokes and wrench he's sending me a turkey tube! I'm extremely happy he's doing everything he can to make this right... but on the other hand it really shouldn't come to this. Mossberg seriously needs to whip some people into shape and get their CS in line.

I told ya Javier would get stuff done.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

I know what youre sayin and I agree...

Its seems great theyre doin all this, feels good that theyre payin attention and they seem to be doin everything in their power to be helpful. But its because of the hasssle getting to this point.

Kinda like the sour patch kids commercial.

Just checkin in how the weekend hunt went jennyfell. Hopefully a great time....

Customer Service

Love my three Mossberg shotguns but I'm very disappointed in the customer service and won't buy assessories from the company again. Purchased a slug barrel online but after 2 weeks of not receiving any confirmation/e-mail from them I cancelled the order online and purchased through another vendor. The very next day I received an e-mail from Mossberg saying they shipped the barrel....the barrel I had cancelled. I called the company and had to argue to get a return # and not pay the restocking fee. Thinking everything was now good, I mailed the barrel back to the company BEFORE CHRISTMAS and still (16Jan) haven't received a credit or and any correspondence. To top it off I had to pay shipping both ways. The other vendor was less expensive, shipped faster, and kept me informed....wont use Mossberg & Sons again.

Re: Customer Service

It disheartens me to hear these stories of bad CS at Mossberg. Hopefully they can get their ducks in a row and correct this.

Got my daughter a 702 plinkster for Christmas. Thank God I went out Christmas eve to zero the scope before I turned her loose with it. At random times, and sometimes the whole clip will be dumped full automatic. Jamming galore, using Federal, CCI, and Remington ammo. Tried to zero but couldn't get less than a six inch shot group using two different scopes and three different types of ammo at 25 YARDS! I contacted Mossberg for the SECOND time today, the first time was the first business day after christmas. On the first contact all my info was taken down and the lady assured me that when the gun was returned and checked out Mossberg would take good care of me. Today when I called no one remembers me or my info and no shipping label had been sent. I own several Mossberg shotguns but I tell ya, I'm ready to throw my hands up on this one. Count the shots in the video. Double fire and the last trigger pull yielded a triple fire. Sorry it takes me so long to load the clip, my health in not well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA83kSirQ_Q[/youtube]

Back