• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

Maybe it was because I was having a conversation with the hat? Mine talks to me. :D

carbinemike said:
Maybe it was because I was having a conversation with the hat? Mine talks to me. :D

Nice...and here I thought it was just mine.... ;)

P1020308.jpg

Im on my phone. Is there a hat in there? I cant see it....

****edit. :oops:

Ok..I see it now that I'm on my laptop. Nicely done sir.... ;)

ripjack13 said:
Im on my phone. Is there a hat in there? I cant see it....

Lol... the camo is just too good... it's sitting on the log in the lower left of the pic ;)

Shoten said:
Dude that is an awesome view!

I know, I never really get used to it, but I'd say that's a good thing!

Thanks guys! Sun came out this afternoon... we're pushing 60's (lol... I promise that feels much warmer here!) so we're planing a little hike up to a mountain lake this afternoon and should be able to get some great shots up there!

Very nice Ak...I had to do a double take to spot the camo hat!

carbinemike said:
581204_10200140975310633_1589452472_n.jpg

Atlantic League action tonight. Barnstormers 5 - Bluefish 3.

I hope you guys like this one because the lady selling iced cream right next to me looked at me taking the picture like I was insane.

So MY Bridgeport Bluefish LOST :shock: :lol:
Great Pic!

carbinemike said:
Very nice Ak...I had to do a double take to spot the camo hat!

The picture looked a little brighter on the camera than it turned out. And I love that I took it at 10:30pm... drove me crazy the first couple of weeks I was here, but with blackout curtains and a little duck tape, it's total darkness in my bedroom! But it's great that I get sunlight to do "Manly" things after the kid goes to bed... who need sleep right?

Pacific Ocean at Arch Rock

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PxRgPFL2Y&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I'm starting to think we're just visiting beautiful places to take pictures of our MO.com hats.... the best part... I don't see a problem with that :lol:

Back