• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Something Going On ?

Itsricmo said:
haha I would use my cat before I used sand paper ;)

ROFLMAO

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I actually plan on saving quite a bit of money on toilet paper. I'm going to start using CTD magazines like I did the old sears roebuck's when I was little.

Itsricmo said:

LOL…so naive! You’re going to want the cat for food and his pelt for gloves or a hat !.......good thing you found me kid, I’ll set you straight

Itsricmo said:
John A. said:
I'm going to start using CTD magazines...

Doesn't the waxy finish kind of smear? :shock:

depends on the turd really.....and you got to give the paper a little wrinkle texture.....cant go into this with crisp flat pages

Yeah, but there's plenty of pages, so it don't really matter. You'll get it eventually.

Plus, if you wad up the pages a bunch of times and then straighten it out and wad them up and straighten the pages back out while you're sitting there waiting to finish, gets rid of a lot of the glossy feel on the paper and give extra texture to adhere to better.

That little trick is no joke and does work.

Looks like Oli and I were both typing at the same time to try to educate you on the art of using catalog toilet paper.

Sure can.

I was actually greatful when the catalogs came a couple times a year.

You softies used paper?

Back home in TX we just used corn husk and pine cones...
:lol: What?...not porcupine hides?

Parts of PA use this: Liberal toilet paper is very soft and looks pretty good. Typically it is well-intentioned, but it doesn’t do any real work. When it is done, it goes away leaving a bad mess for someone else to clean up.
nancypelositoiletpaper1.jpg

Nice!

Never ran across any porcupines in north Texas. Plenty of armadillos though, but pine cones are a lot easier to catch... :D

oli700 said:
Itsricmo said:

LOL…so naive! You’re going to want the cat for food and his pelt for gloves or a hat !.......good thing you found me kid, I’ll set you straight

Itsricmo said:
John A. said:
I'm going to start using CTD magazines...

Doesn't the waxy finish kind of smear? :shock:

depends on the turd really.....and you got to give the paper a little wrinkle texture.....cant go into this with crisp flat pages

lol there is some good information here... a little disturbing but good! haha :lol:
As for the pelt.. I could probably get a loin cloth out of the one but the other would be a nice toe warmer haha :p

Yeah, my kids don't believe half of what I've told them about my upbringing either.

But it's all true.

I don't listen to my father either :) I usually get hurt or in trouble ;)
ahaha it's more or less the "do as I say, not as I do" and I do the as he did.

i noticed in todays paper dicks sporting goods had only the clothing half of their advertisements. nothing on guns or ammo.

Well Dick's is most definitely still selling those two items, but not advertising it. My father got me $45 too Dick's for Xmas before this all went down. So I am stuck having to support them briefly haha

They have a sign up at mine that says "Due to high demand in ammunition we are currently limiting customer purchases too six (6) boxes per visit. Sorry for any and all inconvenience."

They have it at 6 because Remington Currently has their rebate set at 6 boxes, I asked the guy who was very rude...

Back