• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

"Tank" or 2 year old male is the first line of defense:
IMG_2073_500.jpg

Then

"Viper" our 5 year old female is right there as well:
viper_500.jpg

they are beauties. i'll bet they are mushes with the family.

low daddy low

sorry i just had to.

Attachments

• sp_super_dog2.jpg
    sp_super_dog2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 353
Mge 1 are those Cane Corso's? Me and the wife are seriously considering one for are next pup.

iPhone using Tapatalk

mge_1 said:
"Tank" or 2 year old male is the first line of defense:
IMG_2073_500.jpg

Then

"Viper" our 5 year old female is right there as well:
viper_500.jpg

OMG mge!!! Tank and Viper are awesome looking! I really love their color, the brindle is just my favorite scheme.

My wife has a list of dogs she wants like I have a list of firearms, she wants a great dane, irish wolf hound, dogo...

I'm the one always sayin no! :lol:

Ok guys n gals, my husband talked me into getting two puppy's for our kids for Christmas. One of his coworkers had a litter. She owns mom and dad so we know the parents. The pups are both girls, one blonde with a little white(for our daughter). One dark brown with a little black (for our son). There half chihuahua quarter Boston terrier and quarter bull terrier. We're trying to put together a short list of names for the kids to pick from. Any help would be appreciated. I'll post up pics soon.

How about for names....
Mossy. Bullitt. Shotty. Mauser. Colt. Aayarr. Dee oh gee. Meatball.
Loki. Lil woofer. Barky McBarksalot. Radar. Batman. Kaybar. Camillus.

I got more...just say the word.

Beautiful lookin pooch KW! I'm surprised he didn't call shotgun. ;)

Awww, look at him!

I've got a soft spot for labs KW. My first dog was a black lab my folks got me when I was about a year old...

Back